Thursday, April 17, 2014

Desktop Suite Holiday Message Presence Scheduler

More Like Desktop SWEET!!!

So this is a really easy way to access this cool feature on NEC's SV8100 UC Desktop Suite. The following will allow me to schedule my phone to forward so a caller does not have to hear ring back only to find out I am not at my desk, it sets my presence indicator so the receptionist knows I am out of the office, it changes my greeting to a holiday greeting explaining that i will be limited in what voicemails I will return, and it will set all these settings back to normal so I don't forget to set them back Monday morning and sound like an idiot. It also saves these settings to next easter I can simply select "Easter". Also, I could add a location to let my office know where I will be. Notice THAT field is blank!!! Maybe I should have put Nunya. Keep in mind the phones are able to do this manually but if you have UC Desktop integrated with your deskphone you do this all from a GUI interface that has tons more cool features like this. Happy Easter!!!



If you wish to know how you can add this to your NEC SV8100 contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment